Our Challenge –
to Create Our Lives and Shape Our Destiny
Today, in a world of continuous surprise and change our lives and careers must be realigned and redesigned over and over again.
In this workshop:
- We provide a process and tools grounded in key concepts of adult development and human systems theories. With these resources, you will be able to work effectively with the endless changes everyone experiences in life.
- You will be challenged to examine your beliefs about stability, reflect on your experience with transitions, and identify your life skills.
- You will learn to identify and appreciate your current place within The Renewal Cycle and identify next steps to author your life.
Following the workshop, each participant will receive a private 1-hour coaching session. It will be an opportunity to discuss what was learned and how to take effective action. Our challenge is for individuals who want to be more resilient, effective and creatives as they live a busy life.
The workshop will benefit individuals facing:
- Transitions, whether wanted or unwanted
- The push and pull of work and family responsibilities
- Nagging questions about the pursuit of life satisfaction and purpose
- Burnout and diminishing energy for work and life challenges
- An emerging desire to experience life more fully and to live differently
Registration & Coffee
Barbara brings compassion, insight and integrity combined with years of experience as a leader, organizational consultant and business owner to her coaching practice. In her role as an executive coach and change navigator for executives, leaders and entrepreneurs, Barbara is known for guiding clients through a customized process of assessment, clarity, action and alignment of personal and professional goals to bring their vision to life.
Barbara is certified by the Hudson Institute of Santa Barbara as an Executive Leadership Coach. She also has certifications for EQ In Action profile (emotional intelligence) and the Meyers Briggs Personality Type Indicator (MBTI). She is an Associate Certified Coach (ACC) with the International Coach Federation.
Living with purpose and intention, Barbara balances her love of English riding, community service, family and business with her coaching practice.
Learn more about Barbara by visitin her web site at www.rubingreenberg.com
Dennis M. Coyne
Dennis brings his life experience, training, empathy, and wisdom to his work as a somatic coach. He is certified as an Individual and Organizational Coach by the Hudson Institute and as a Somatic Coach by the Strozzi Institute. Before becoming a coach, Dennis successfully practiced law for many years.
Dennis coaches his clients to become more resilient, think strategically and take effective action. Clients learn to better manage transitions and to maintain a sense of balance in the inevitable tug-and-pull of competing commitments.
For many years, Dennis ran marathons and did long-distance biking to develop focus, discipline and stamina. Today, he practices the martial art of Aikido to develop the capacity to take effective action and transform conflict into harmony.
Read more about Dennis at www.denniscoyne.com